Polish writer and artist Cyprian Norwid, 1821–1883
Cyprian is a Polish and English name which originated with Roman family name Cyprianus (from Cyprus). The variant Cyprián is Slovak. I’ve always found this a really cool, fun, quirky, distinctive name.
Other forms include:
1. Cipriano is Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish.
2. Ciprian is Romanian. The variation Ciprián is Hungarian and Aragonese.
3. Cyprien is French.
4. Cebrián is Spanish.
5. Cibrán is Galician. The variation Cíbran is Occitan.
6. Cebrià is Catalan.
7. Ciprià is a rare Catalan form.
8. Çipriani is Albanian.
9. Ciprianu is Corsican.
10. Cypriaan is Dutch.
Romanian–American mathematician Ciprian Foias, 1933–2020
11. Ciprijan is Croatian. The variant Ćiprijan is Serbian.
12. Cyprión is Kashubian.
13. Cypryjan is Medieval Polish.
14. Kipiren is Basque.
15. Kiprian is Russian.
16. Kiprijonas is Lithuanian.
17. Kvipriane is Georgian.
18. Kyprian is Ukrainian.
19. Kyprianos is Greek.
20. Sybryan is Arabic.
Filipino politician Cipriano Primicias, Sr., 1901–1965
21. Zipriano is Basque.
22. Zipiro is also Basque.
23. Zyprian is a very rare German form.
1. Cypriana is Dutch, English, German, and Latin.
2. Cipriana is Italian, Romanian, Spanish, Portuguese, and Galician.
3. Cyprienne is French.
4. Cypriane is also French.
5. Cyprianne is Medieval French.
French arts patron and philanthropist Cyprienne Dubernet (1857–1945), painted 1891 by Théobald Chartran